Necky introduced their first kayak in the mid-1970s. The aim was to create a stable, roomy, comfortable vessel that the average paddler could take out on the ocean or lakes. Today, the innovations are still coming. Seats that provide maximum control without sacrificing comfort. Advanced materials that are significantly stronger, stiffer and lighter than anything else on the market. Necky continues to advance the art of kayaking.
All this while still being made in North America!!!
Retains the stability and comfort of its shorter siblings while helping you advance your paddling skills. With a retractable skeg to improve tracking, it delivers performance that will satisfy even hardcore paddling enthusiasts. You won't outgrow this kayak anytime soon.
- MATERIAL: Polyethylene
- LENGTH: 14' 4" / 4.4 m
- WIDTH: 24" / 61 cm
- WEIGHT: 52 lbs / 23.6 kg
- COCKPIT: 35.5" x 16.5" / 90.2 x 41.9 cm
- BOW HATCH: 14" x 7.5" / 35.6 x 19.1 cm
- STERN HATCH: 16.5" x 10.5" / 41.9 x 26.7 cm
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 113.6 L / 6932 cu in
- MAX CAPACITY: 275-325 lbs / 124.7-147.4 kg
- SUGGESTED RETAIL: 1249.00