Royal Botanical Gardens
Adventure Attic finds itself surrounded by a diverse collection of picturesque hiking trails and conservation areas; we take pride in promoting the use of these beautiful areas and as such have forged a relationship with Royal Botanical Gardens, a real gem of Southern Ontario and Canada.
As Canada’s biodiversity hotspot, Royal Botanical Gardens provides its visitors with a one-of-kind experience, harmonizing cultivated gardens and natural landscapes with an entertaining adventure in education. History, culture, science, recreation and beauty – RBG has it all. You can experience it all by joining today!
Adventure Attic customers! Bring your Adventure Attic *transaction receipt into RBG and receive a 14 month RBG membership for the price of any 12 month membership!
RBG Members! Show your valid RBG membership card at Adventure Attic and
receive **10% off your purchase!
Top 10 reasons to become an RBG member!
- 1.Free admission to 1,100 hectares (2,700 acres) of breathtaking gardens and nature sanctuaries
- 2.Free parking at all garden locations and all entrances to our 27 kilometres of trails
- 3.Free admission to RBG’s music series – over 20 live performances throughout the summer
- 4.Two free admission tickets for your friends and family
- 5.Exclusive member only invitations to special exhibit openings, events and educational lectures
- 6.Free mulch twice a year on designated days and free gardening information services
- 7.RBG’s quarterly member magazine ‘Paradise Found’ mailed directly to your door four times a year
- 8.10% discount at RBG’s on-site restaurants, gift shop and public programs
- 9.Discounts at the renowned RBG Auxiliary Plant Sales and other RBG Auxiliary events
- 10. Reciprocal free admission and/or discounts at more than 200 other botanical gardens and arboreta throughout North America
Visit www.rbg.ca for more information on upcoming exhibits and events!